evil-eternal-destinyevil-eternal-destiny

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

My first cartoon My first cartoon

Nice

LOL nice nice i just saw it and i thought wow...you got a good voice really animated, something youd hear on like an adult swim cartoon(home movies, sealab, aqua teen hunger force etc)...well dats it goodluck to ya make another or something

Spencer S. Dedication Spencer S. Dedication

my rating doesnt make sense but its good

i liked it...but i need to know that song he was singing...its just a child hood memory thing but i love that song...till it stopped keep up the good work.

Old-Voycoon-Studios responds:

Don't Stop The Rock By Freestyle

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

That was amazing

I'm writing through my brother's account, and I'm not into these things but I have to say your creativity and artistry for this flash put me at awe. I have no patience for computers and I just don't know how you do it but wonderful job. I loved the beginning, such fantasy, great imagery and contrasts, characters were unique, nice black comedy in the end. I really like how you do the background, it's just exquisite. Saw your hitch-hiker works too, liked it, but liked this best.

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

didnt move

pretty easy game, but theres a flaw. On the first platoform you can stand on the edge for the whole time and not be touched for the whole game, so that ummm 4 hours is beaten just left my comp on hahahaha.